CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Tuesday, February 17, 2004

woke up SO DAMN EARLY today. EIGHT FREAKING THIRTY!!! can you imagine.. i woke up so early just for a hair appointment.......

owell. went to heeren at TEN FREAKING AM.. the guy showed me the color chart yada yada.... and so i re colored my BLACK roots.. to errr, chocolate color... and................. ive got GREEN hair. gosh. can you imagine...... now i look like the grinch! anyway before the green dye was applied, he bleached my hair.. so it was like blondish white... and it was damn nice. and i was asked whether i wanna leave it that way.. cos i kept looking at the mirror. lol. but i decided to go ahead with the green cos no one i know has green hair yet! haha. wanted pink, purple or yellow. but these colors will fade off damn quickly.. wanted blue too! but that means i will need a superrr light base.. which means that when my black roots grow, its gonna be damn ugly. anyway.. stuck with green. and now im the grinch!!!

met amy, colin, nelson, rick, pau, kelly, hendy, rio and stef. all at different times larhs.

oh while i was walking to the bus stop, this ang moh lady was like.. "excuse me.. did you have to bleach your hair before coloring it green?" and she asked quite a couple of questions and then she said that i have nice hair. haha. but i think i need some time to get used to the greeness. (SPELL?) its like i miss st marg's so much i have to dye my hair green.... now.... i think i need more green shoes to match. LOL. kidding.

i came home.. and tasha was like.. "aunty daph, you go and paint your hair green? i also want.. i want ahhhh. PINK!" so cuteeee. what an angel. lol. and she went to tell my dad, "aunty daph go and paint her hair you know.." and she said to me.. "you paint your hair.. later my mommy and your brother scold you ah." hahah. my mom saw my hair and she didnt know whether she wants to scold me, or laugh.

ahhh. i want pink hair!!!! *pouts* soon! next hair appointment!!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home